- [Free Pattern] Priceless 18 Karat Shawl To Treasure And Adore For Years
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Single Rib Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Cell Phone Cozy is A Fun Little Project!
- [Video Tutorials+Free Pattern] These Basketweave Throw Pillows Are An Easy Way To Update Your Decor In A Flash
- Learn How To Make A Ripple Straight With This Simple Yet Brilliant Technique
This blanket elegant and impressive yet is easy to make. The beautiful baby blanket is made using a unique stitch based on the Classic Fantail Shell stitch but worked in the round. The gorgeous FanTail Baby Blanket/Shawl by LisaAuch is the perfect gift for a newborn. You’ll find a video tutorial on Lisa’s site to help you learn this shell stitch pattern.
This pattern is very easy and creates a very unique stitch.
Once pattern is established it is just a repeat so Blanket can be made as big as you like.
Perfect for a new baby and would make a gorgeous shawl or heirloom
The border on this blanket could be used to finish off any blanket and it is so easy et very elegant.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…