- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Really Simple Single Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick To Make, This Pattern Is A Clever Twist On The Infinity Scarf
- 12 Crochet Christmas Ornaments to Make Your Christmas Fun
What a beautiful stitch pattern! It looks hard but is really easy to make. The photos and video tutorial you’ll find on Lisa’s site will make crocheting this stitch even more easier.
For the baby set and blanket I used the beautiful Snuggly Sirdar 4 ply ( 2 x 100grms for the blanket…with a little left over, which actually made the booties ( I cannot get over how beautiful this yarn works up for baby items- HUGE fan of this yarn
I used a 3.5mm hook and pattern is written in US terms.
Notes: This is actually based on the Classic Fantail Shell stitch but worked in the round.
I have added a video tutorial I found on youtube of the basic stitch pattern.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: LisaAuch
Thanks to LisaAuch for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.