- [Free Pattern] Sweet Crochet Cupcake Ring Every Dessert Lover Should Own
- Josephine Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With Modern Appeal
- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
- [Free Pattern] Stretchy, Soft & Cozy – This Is The Fastest Afghan You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] She Takes A Beautiful Mandala And Turns It Into A Stunning Blanket!
This super-easy pattern gives you a really adorable little tree and makes a super-cute gift. The adorable Crochet Christmas Tree by The Lazy Hobbyhopper is easy and quick to make and a great stash-busting pattern. The little tree is free standing without stuffing.
Have fun with this pattern! Use various types of yarn and colors. Green, white, with glitter or sparkles in it, they all make gorgeous little trees.
A small ball of yarn is enough to make a tree. I used size G/4.00 mm crochet hook and DK/light worsted weight yarns which will make a tree that is about 3.5 inches high. There are no fancy stitches. I have used only single crochet (sc) stitch (American) which is known as double crochet (dc) in British terminology.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lazy Hobbyhopper
Thanks to Pradeepa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.