- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Peacock Feather Crochet Stitch
- Cutest Rainbow Bunting Crochet Pattern To Decorate Your Window
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Gecko Bookmark Will Make Your Day A Little Brighter
- [Free Pattern] Make A Difference In Someone’s Life With This Lovely Pentagon Mandala
This super-easy pattern gives you a really adorable little tree and makes a super-cute gift. The adorable Crochet Christmas Tree by The Lazy Hobbyhopper is easy and quick to make and a great stash-busting pattern. The little tree is free standing without stuffing.
Have fun with this pattern! Use various types of yarn and colors. Green, white, with glitter or sparkles in it, they all make gorgeous little trees.
A small ball of yarn is enough to make a tree. I used size G/4.00 mm crochet hook and DK/light worsted weight yarns which will make a tree that is about 3.5 inches high. There are no fancy stitches. I have used only single crochet (sc) stitch (American) which is known as double crochet (dc) in British terminology.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lazy Hobbyhopper
Thanks to Pradeepa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.