- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Prince Protea Crochet Square May As Well Become Your New Favorite
- Quick And Easy Moss Stitch Blanket
- Make A Kitty Blanket To Donate To A Local Animal Shelter
- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- [Free Pattern] Heart Shaped Tote Bag For A Fun And Creative Carrying Style
What a beautiful and feminine crochet jacket! A must have, this is the type that will get you noticed wherever you go! Like the designer says, wearing this Garden Party Jacket by Stephanie Pokorny you’ll be the sweetest flower in the bunch! Wearing this pretty and tailored well to your body, this flowery granny square jacket will make you look really chic!
If you’ve never made a garment before, this pattern is a great one to start with!
In addition, it’s written for a wide range of sizes from XXS though 5X, and the feminine shape is sure to enhance any woman’s figure!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochetverse
Thanks to Stephanie Pokorny for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.