- [Free Pattern] You Will Certainly Impress Any New Mama With This Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Peacock Bag Every Little Girl Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Bead Stitch Crochet Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Basic Infant Hat Adorably Makes A World Of Difference
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat No One Could Resist
I do love a crochet blanket! Today’s featured stitch is the Bavarian or Wool Eater stitch which can easily be turned into a beautiful baby blanket or afghan. This is a very beautiful stitch and very similar with Catherine’s wheel, is kind of a square version of the popular stitch. Once turned into blankets, these little square are very pretty and snugly and warm.
They are very textured and with a 3 D effect. The front and the back are very different, the back is very neat and the front is what makes this Wool Eater stitch different. The scalloped edge is pretty too.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crocheted Wool-Eater Blanket projects. The video will be on the page after.