- [Free Pattern] Flowers In The Window Is A Gorgeous 12″ Afghan Square
- Adorable Crocheted Little Turtle Keychain- Aldi Quarter Keeper Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] A New Twist On Traditional Granny To Make A Wonderful Hoodie Scarf
- How To Read Symbol Charts Made Simple!
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Bunny Blanket Will Delight Baby For Naptime Or Playtime
I do love a crochet blanket! Today’s featured stitch is the Bavarian or Wool Eater stitch which can easily be turned into a beautiful baby blanket or afghan. This is a very beautiful stitch and very similar with Catherine’s wheel, is kind of a square version of the popular stitch. Once turned into blankets, these little square are very pretty and snugly and warm.
They are very textured and with a 3 D effect. The front and the back are very different, the back is very neat and the front is what makes this Wool Eater stitch different. The scalloped edge is pretty too.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crocheted Wool-Eater Blanket projects. The video will be on the page after.