- Gorgeous Crochet Hexagon Blanket For Those Who Love The Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Incredible Cute And Clever Crochet Chicken Doily
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
- [Free Pattern] Get Hooked With This Adorable Call The Midwife Inspired Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters
I do love a crochet blanket! Today’s featured stitch is the Bavarian or Wool Eater stitch which can easily be turned into a beautiful baby blanket or afghan. This is a very beautiful stitch and very similar with Catherine’s wheel, is kind of a square version of the popular stitch. Once turned into blankets, these little square are very pretty and snugly and warm.
They are very textured and with a 3 D effect. The front and the back are very different, the back is very neat and the front is what makes this Wool Eater stitch different. The scalloped edge is pretty too.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crocheted Wool-Eater Blanket projects. The video will be on the page after.