- [Free Pattern] Pamper Your Skin With These Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloths
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Bath Scrubbie And Washcloth
- This Creative Crochet Blanket Pattern Is A Stunning Piece
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast Beginner’s Crochet Blanket
- The Only Chevron Bag Crochet Pattern You Will Ever Need!
I do love a crochet blanket! Today’s featured stitch is the Bavarian or Wool Eater stitch which can easily be turned into a beautiful baby blanket or afghan. This is a very beautiful stitch and very similar with Catherine’s wheel, is kind of a square version of the popular stitch. Once turned into blankets, these little square are very pretty and snugly and warm.
They are very textured and with a 3 D effect. The front and the back are very different, the back is very neat and the front is what makes this Wool Eater stitch different. The scalloped edge is pretty too.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crocheted Wool-Eater Blanket projects. The video will be on the page after.