- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet iPhone Case You’ll Be Able To Make Really Quick
- Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern Is So Adorable And Very Easy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Daisy Flower Granny Squares Look So Beautiful!
- [Free Pattern] Tea Light Flower Crochet: Lotus Flower
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
I do love a crochet blanket! Today’s featured stitch is the Bavarian or Wool Eater stitch which can easily be turned into a beautiful baby blanket or afghan. This is a very beautiful stitch and very similar with Catherine’s wheel, is kind of a square version of the popular stitch. Once turned into blankets, these little square are very pretty and snugly and warm.
They are very textured and with a 3 D effect. The front and the back are very different, the back is very neat and the front is what makes this Wool Eater stitch different. The scalloped edge is pretty too.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crocheted Wool-Eater Blanket projects. The video will be on the page after.