- [Free Pattern] Very Clever Crochet Square With Inspiring Design And Colorways
- Lovely Diamond Scarf With Metallic Surface Stitch Option
- [Free Pattern] Easy Rag Doll Scarf With A Fun Design
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Textured Crochet Hat
- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
I do love a crochet blanket! Today’s featured stitch is the Bavarian or Wool Eater stitch which can easily be turned into a beautiful baby blanket or afghan. This is a very beautiful stitch and very similar with Catherine’s wheel, is kind of a square version of the popular stitch. Once turned into blankets, these little square are very pretty and snugly and warm.
They are very textured and with a 3 D effect. The front and the back are very different, the back is very neat and the front is what makes this Wool Eater stitch different. The scalloped edge is pretty too.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crocheted Wool-Eater Blanket projects. The video will be on the page after.