- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
- [Photo Tutorial] This Dream Circle Square And Mandala Is A Delight To Crochet!
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet V Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Apple Blossom Placemat Is The Perfect Year-Round Home Accent
- [Free Pattern] This Blocks Crochet Afghan Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
I do love a crochet blanket! Today’s featured stitch is the Bavarian or Wool Eater stitch which can easily be turned into a beautiful baby blanket or afghan. This is a very beautiful stitch and very similar with Catherine’s wheel, is kind of a square version of the popular stitch. Once turned into blankets, these little square are very pretty and snugly and warm.
They are very textured and with a 3 D effect. The front and the back are very different, the back is very neat and the front is what makes this Wool Eater stitch different. The scalloped edge is pretty too.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crocheted Wool-Eater Blanket projects. The video will be on the page after.