- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
- Beautiful Blooming Spring Flowers Square
- Very Easy Free Baby Sweater Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Fun And Fast Gorgeous Mandala Dream Catchers
- [Free Pattern] This Wrist Cuff Is Perfect For Holding A Couple Bucks And Your House Key Or Car Key
I do love a crochet blanket! Today’s featured stitch is the Bavarian or Wool Eater stitch which can easily be turned into a beautiful baby blanket or afghan. This is a very beautiful stitch and very similar with Catherine’s wheel, is kind of a square version of the popular stitch. Once turned into blankets, these little square are very pretty and snugly and warm.
They are very textured and with a 3 D effect. The front and the back are very different, the back is very neat and the front is what makes this Wool Eater stitch different. The scalloped edge is pretty too.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crocheted Wool-Eater Blanket projects. The video will be on the page after.