- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Inspiring Crocheted Giant Doily Rug
- [Free Pattern] Super Cool Fun Time Cardigan That You And Your Little One Will Love
- Add Fun Fashion To Any Outfit With These Cute Crochet Heart Earrings
- Super Easy And Very Meditative Shadow Box Crochet Throw
Here is another awesome gorgeous crochet cloth! This tulip dishcloth is simply beautiful and an easy pattern to follow. Make one dischcloths and you’ll fall inlove with the pattern if you haven’t done it yet. The Tulip Stitch Face or Dishcloth by Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains is fun and makes a nice fabric. Super easy pattern to memorize. Another great projects for your leftover yarn.They make great gifts too.
Size: 8 in. x 8 in.
1 ball worsted cotton yarn
Size G crochet hook or size needed for a fairly tight gauge.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains for the inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.