- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
- Cute Crochet Owl Purse For All The Girls In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Flip-Flop Slippers
- This 1 Ball Baby Blanket Makes A Great Last Minute Present [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] I’m In Love ! Never Seen Any That Are More Perfect!
Here is another awesome gorgeous crochet cloth! This tulip dishcloth is simply beautiful and an easy pattern to follow. Make one dischcloths and you’ll fall inlove with the pattern if you haven’t done it yet. The Tulip Stitch Face or Dishcloth by Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains is fun and makes a nice fabric. Super easy pattern to memorize. Another great projects for your leftover yarn.They make great gifts too.
Size: 8 in. x 8 in.
1 ball worsted cotton yarn
Size G crochet hook or size needed for a fairly tight gauge.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains for the inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.