- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Hanging Toilet Paper Holder
- Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Gift Set [Video Tutorial]
- Simple And Quick Crochet Waffle Dishcloth Pattern To Make To Sell
- (N/A) This Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- [Free Pattern] Impossibly Cute Crochet Baby Jumpsuit
Here is another awesome gorgeous crochet cloth! This tulip dishcloth is simply beautiful and an easy pattern to follow. Make one dischcloths and you’ll fall inlove with the pattern if you haven’t done it yet. The Tulip Stitch Face or Dishcloth by Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains is fun and makes a nice fabric. Super easy pattern to memorize. Another great projects for your leftover yarn.They make great gifts too.
Size: 8 in. x 8 in.
1 ball worsted cotton yarn
Size G crochet hook or size needed for a fairly tight gauge.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains for the inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.