- Tabatha Reisz Shared The bigger version of batgirl/Batman!
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Making This Vintage Vertical Stripe Crocheted Blanket
- Thanksgiving Turkey Applique Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Have A Fun Time Inventing Each Unique Square Using This Classic Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You Will Just Love This Headwrap In One Size Fits Most
Here is another awesome gorgeous crochet cloth! This tulip dishcloth is simply beautiful and an easy pattern to follow. Make one dischcloths and you’ll fall inlove with the pattern if you haven’t done it yet. The Tulip Stitch Face or Dishcloth by Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains is fun and makes a nice fabric. Super easy pattern to memorize. Another great projects for your leftover yarn.They make great gifts too.
Size: 8 in. x 8 in.
1 ball worsted cotton yarn
Size G crochet hook or size needed for a fairly tight gauge.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains for the inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.