- [Free Pattern] Any Child Would Love To Have This Froggie Footstool In Their Room
- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
- [Video Tutorial] Bust Through Your Stash Of Yarn With This Easy Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Pattern (2 Style Scrapghan)
- Adorable Toasty Blanket: Great Little Crochet Pattern, With Such A Cute Result!
- [Free Pattern] This Tropical Delight Square Leaves You Speechless!
Here is another awesome gorgeous crochet cloth! This tulip dishcloth is simply beautiful and an easy pattern to follow. Make one dischcloths and you’ll fall inlove with the pattern if you haven’t done it yet. The Tulip Stitch Face or Dishcloth by Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains is fun and makes a nice fabric. Super easy pattern to memorize. Another great projects for your leftover yarn.They make great gifts too.
Size: 8 in. x 8 in.
1 ball worsted cotton yarn
Size G crochet hook or size needed for a fairly tight gauge.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains for the inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.