- [Free Pattern] Jaw-Dropping Water Lily Pad Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Origami Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Valentine Gift Bag Ever!
- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Little Penguin With Pom Pom Hat Is Totally Adorable
Here is another awesome gorgeous crochet cloth! This tulip dishcloth is simply beautiful and an easy pattern to follow. Make one dischcloths and you’ll fall inlove with the pattern if you haven’t done it yet. The Tulip Stitch Face or Dishcloth by Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains is fun and makes a nice fabric. Super easy pattern to memorize. Another great projects for your leftover yarn.They make great gifts too.
Size: 8 in. x 8 in.
1 ball worsted cotton yarn
Size G crochet hook or size needed for a fairly tight gauge.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains for the inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.