- [Free Patterns+Video Tutorial] 5 Awesome Crochet Market Bags
- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
- How to Crochet The Spiral Crochet Flower-Video Tutorial And Written Pattern
- Gorgeous Hexagon Shaped Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For Anyone In The Baby Blanket Making Mood
Here is another awesome gorgeous crochet cloth! This tulip dishcloth is simply beautiful and an easy pattern to follow. Make one dischcloths and you’ll fall inlove with the pattern if you haven’t done it yet. The Tulip Stitch Face or Dishcloth by Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains is fun and makes a nice fabric. Super easy pattern to memorize. Another great projects for your leftover yarn.They make great gifts too.
Size: 8 in. x 8 in.
1 ball worsted cotton yarn
Size G crochet hook or size needed for a fairly tight gauge.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains for the inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.