- Super Easy Cakes And Candles Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
- Gorgeous Rainbow Baby Blanket Pattern To Bring Some Magic Into The Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
- Easy Crochet Square Pattern To Make Today!
- [Free Pattern] It Is Amazing What This Afghan Can Become With Some Sense Of Color
Here is another awesome gorgeous crochet cloth! This tulip dishcloth is simply beautiful and an easy pattern to follow. Make one dischcloths and you’ll fall inlove with the pattern if you haven’t done it yet. The Tulip Stitch Face or Dishcloth by Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains is fun and makes a nice fabric. Super easy pattern to memorize. Another great projects for your leftover yarn.They make great gifts too.
Size: 8 in. x 8 in.
1 ball worsted cotton yarn
Size G crochet hook or size needed for a fairly tight gauge.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Foothills Of the Great Smoky Mountains for the inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.