- [Free Pattern] I Really Like This Hyperbolic Plane Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] A Little Granny Square Inspiration Goes A Long Way
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
- [Free Pattern] Reversible And Expandable Modular Pocket Bag With Removable Inside Pocket
This pattern creates beautiful dishcloths. If you like your dishcloths made of a solid fabric, then, you’ll love this pattern. This zig zap stitch is cute and fun and brigs a note of playfulness to any kitchen. This Zigzag Dishcloth by Mellie Blossom is perfect to use up all your cotton yarn scraps.
This dishcloth pattern looks complicated, but it’s incredibly simple – and great for beginning and experienced crocheters alike. It’s basically just one stitch (a V-stitch) over and over again. Weaving in all the ends is a drag, I’ll admit, but I save them for the end of the night when the kids are in bed, and then put a good show on Netflix and weave them all in then. It takes the monotony out of it.
Image source: Mellie
Thanks to Mellie Blossom for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.