- [Free Pattern] Exquisite Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Feather And Fan Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] This Drop Stitch Scarf Looks Great In Variegated Yarn
- [Free Pattern] 7 Different Gorgeous Flower Blocks Reunited In One Stunningly Beautiful Blanket
This pattern creates beautiful dishcloths. If you like your dishcloths made of a solid fabric, then, you’ll love this pattern. This zig zap stitch is cute and fun and brigs a note of playfulness to any kitchen. This Zigzag Dishcloth by Mellie Blossom is perfect to use up all your cotton yarn scraps.
This dishcloth pattern looks complicated, but it’s incredibly simple – and great for beginning and experienced crocheters alike. It’s basically just one stitch (a V-stitch) over and over again. Weaving in all the ends is a drag, I’ll admit, but I save them for the end of the night when the kids are in bed, and then put a good show on Netflix and weave them all in then. It takes the monotony out of it.
Image source: Mellie
Thanks to Mellie Blossom for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.