- [Free Pattern] It lights up! This Crochet Gingerbread House Is So Awesome!
- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
- [Free Pattern] Were You Looking For The Perfect Summer Crochet Bag?
- [Free Pattern] Moms Agree: This Classic Coverlet Crochet Pattern Is Very Pretty
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Cute Cupcake Containers You Can Make Really Quick
This pattern creates beautiful dishcloths. If you like your dishcloths made of a solid fabric, then, you’ll love this pattern. This zig zap stitch is cute and fun and brigs a note of playfulness to any kitchen. This Zigzag Dishcloth by Mellie Blossom is perfect to use up all your cotton yarn scraps.
This dishcloth pattern looks complicated, but it’s incredibly simple – and great for beginning and experienced crocheters alike. It’s basically just one stitch (a V-stitch) over and over again. Weaving in all the ends is a drag, I’ll admit, but I save them for the end of the night when the kids are in bed, and then put a good show on Netflix and weave them all in then. It takes the monotony out of it.
Image source: Mellie
Thanks to Mellie Blossom for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.