- Easy Mosaic Crochet Cardigan- Free Crochet Cardigan Pattern
- Crochet Heart Beanie Pattern Full Of Color And Contrast
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Adorable Giraffe Crochet Hat All Babies Need
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Cardigan Will Never Go Out Of Style
- [Free Pattern] Ruffles And Pink Are For Girls And Any Mom-To-Be Is Going To Love It!
These are an absolutely gorgeous pair of Moccasins and one of the best slipper pattern you’ll ever come across! The Crocheted Moccasin pattern designed by Umme Yusuf is a very easy pattern to follow and comfortable too. The sizing is really easy to modify and the pattern is fast, easy, and fun even for a crocheter with little experience.
Acrylic yarn DK or any that gets the correct gauge(I used two
strands of DK throughout) chocolate pink 100gm
Crochet hook size 5.5 mm
6 sc X 6 rows = 2 inches.
Length personalized (i.e. can be set to your own size)
Circumference across the middle i.e. just over the fringe 11 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Umme Yusuf
Thanks to Umme Yusuf for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.