- Dragonfly Coasters And Coasters Basket-Free Crochet Pattern
- Easy Crochet Lap Blanket For Hospice
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
- Magic Water Lily Mandala Crochet Pattern To Bring A Sense Of Peace And Harmony Into One’s Space
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Looking Americana Pillow And Easy To Follow Pattern!
Today’s inspiration comes from Yarnspiration. This beautiful Tunisian Simple Stitch Dishcloth by Yarnspiration is perfect for any beginner. It’s very pretty and it’s consider to be the perfect intro to Tunisian crochet.
This simple stitch dishcloth is stitched in Lily Sugar’n Cream. I love the look of this dishcloth and the flower cross stitch in the middle. If you wish, you can see the back of this particular dishcloth and also this pattern in variegated yarn on the video tutorial.
If you’re interested in watching the video tutorial, please go to the next page.