- Awesome Hooded Blanket Based On A Large Granny Square
- Debbie Harford Shared Halloween treat bag for my grandson. No pattern.
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Super Simple Waffle Cone Slouchy Hat
- Valentine Gnome Crochet Pattern- Free Crochet Valentine Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Beautiful Baby Blanket
Today’s inspiration comes from Yarnspiration. This beautiful Tunisian Simple Stitch Dishcloth by Yarnspiration is perfect for any beginner. It’s very pretty and it’s consider to be the perfect intro to Tunisian crochet.
This simple stitch dishcloth is stitched in Lily Sugar’n Cream. I love the look of this dishcloth and the flower cross stitch in the middle. If you wish, you can see the back of this particular dishcloth and also this pattern in variegated yarn on the video tutorial.
If you’re interested in watching the video tutorial, please go to the next page.