- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Scrunchie Hair Band
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Most Adorable Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties
- Twisted Ear Warmer Headband Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Make And So Adorable Crochet Ballerina Mary Jane Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Inspiring And Amazingly Cute Flower Trellis Square
Today’s inspiration comes from Yarnspiration. This beautiful Tunisian Simple Stitch Dishcloth by Yarnspiration is perfect for any beginner. It’s very pretty and it’s consider to be the perfect intro to Tunisian crochet.
This simple stitch dishcloth is stitched in Lily Sugar’n Cream. I love the look of this dishcloth and the flower cross stitch in the middle. If you wish, you can see the back of this particular dishcloth and also this pattern in variegated yarn on the video tutorial.
If you’re interested in watching the video tutorial, please go to the next page.