- [Free Pattern] Every Little Kiddo Could Use This Cute Monkey Lunch Box!
- Splendid Crochet Daffodils And Narcissus Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Little Christmas Socks Are Fabulous Ornaments
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cross Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Organize Your Space With These Rectangular Nesting Baskets ( Two Sizes Available)
Today’s inspiration comes from Yarnspiration. This beautiful Tunisian Simple Stitch Dishcloth by Yarnspiration is perfect for any beginner. It’s very pretty and it’s consider to be the perfect intro to Tunisian crochet.
This simple stitch dishcloth is stitched in Lily Sugar’n Cream. I love the look of this dishcloth and the flower cross stitch in the middle. If you wish, you can see the back of this particular dishcloth and also this pattern in variegated yarn on the video tutorial.
If you’re interested in watching the video tutorial, please go to the next page.