- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Simple Double Crochet Beanie
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Heart Cushion Is The Perfect Way To Say I Love You!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Chicken Potholder To Brighten Up Your Kitchen!
- Easy Crochet Square Pattern To Make Today!
- [Free Pattern] Use Up Scrap Yarn And Make Some Fun Puppets Every Kid Will Love
Today’s inspiration comes from Yarnspiration. This beautiful Tunisian Simple Stitch Dishcloth by Yarnspiration is perfect for any beginner. It’s very pretty and it’s consider to be the perfect intro to Tunisian crochet.
This simple stitch dishcloth is stitched in Lily Sugar’n Cream. I love the look of this dishcloth and the flower cross stitch in the middle. If you wish, you can see the back of this particular dishcloth and also this pattern in variegated yarn on the video tutorial.
If you’re interested in watching the video tutorial, please go to the next page.