- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is So Versatile And There’s So Many Things You Can Do With It
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Rosebud Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Shell Stitch Toddler Beanie
- Spectacular Easter Egg Free Crochet Pattern To Take Egg Decoration To A Whole New Level
Brilliant design! This Peacock Feather Square by April Garwood is simply gorgeous! A peacock feather is almost a hypnotic pattern. This sweet square is very unique and so very versatile. You can use it to make a very pretty blanket trying to capture the brilliant colors of peacock feathers.
The finished block, worked in Red Heart Super Saver with a K/10.5 (6.5mm) hook, is about 5 1/4″ (13.3cm) square.
I find the blanket below absolutely stunning! This beautiful creation belongs to Liz Svoboda and you can find more details on her blog.
Image source: Liz Svoboda
Thanks to April Garwood for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.