- [Free Pattern] Men, Women, Boys & Girls Alike Can Rock These Mitts!
- Delightfully Easy Granny Square Pattern Turns Your Scraps Into A Spectacular Throw Blanket
- Easy Baby Blanket For Beginners Video Tutorial
- Crochet Ragdoll Unicorn Soft Toy
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Pretty Little Angel Bookmark Is A Special Blessing For Friends
Brilliant design! This Peacock Feather Square by April Garwood is simply gorgeous! A peacock feather is almost a hypnotic pattern. This sweet square is very unique and so very versatile. You can use it to make a very pretty blanket trying to capture the brilliant colors of peacock feathers.
The finished block, worked in Red Heart Super Saver with a K/10.5 (6.5mm) hook, is about 5 1/4″ (13.3cm) square.
I find the blanket below absolutely stunning! This beautiful creation belongs to Liz Svoboda and you can find more details on her blog.
Image source: Liz Svoboda
Thanks to April Garwood for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.