- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Will Help You Fix Gauge When Height Is Incorrect
- [Free Pattern] This Fast & Easy Soft Baby Blanket Will Make You Proud Every Day
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lacy Arrow Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Really Interesting And Fun Criss Cross Applesauce Square
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
Brilliant design! This Peacock Feather Square by April Garwood is simply gorgeous! A peacock feather is almost a hypnotic pattern. This sweet square is very unique and so very versatile. You can use it to make a very pretty blanket trying to capture the brilliant colors of peacock feathers.
The finished block, worked in Red Heart Super Saver with a K/10.5 (6.5mm) hook, is about 5 1/4″ (13.3cm) square.
I find the blanket below absolutely stunning! This beautiful creation belongs to Liz Svoboda and you can find more details on her blog.
Image source: Liz Svoboda
Thanks to April Garwood for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.