- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Adorable Hula Baby For A Cute Prop!
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Crochet Heart Keychain Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Romantic Lily Pond Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Little One Cozy With This Cute Crochet Baby Car Seat Blanket
I always loved the simplicity of some patterns for a baby blanket. This blanket had a very clean design and is very pleasant to crochet. If you’re a beginner crocheter, this Simple Crochet Blanket Pattern by Rescued Paw Designs is a great way to kick start your crochet journey without getting disappointed. Such a delicate, beautiful, sweet fulfilling pattern!
Finished size is approximately 38″ X 30″
Gauge is 9 stitches for every 4”
Chain an even number to make this
blanket bigger or smaller.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista Cagle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.