- Gorgeous Crochet Cushion Cover With Flowers
- 3 Hour Crochet Baby Blanket – Easy Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
- [Free Pattern] Saw This Owl And Thought You’d Love It!
- Fun And Fabulous Grinch Legs Scarf Free Crochet Pattern To Help Put You Into The Holiday Mood
I always loved the simplicity of some patterns for a baby blanket. This blanket had a very clean design and is very pleasant to crochet. If you’re a beginner crocheter, this Simple Crochet Blanket Pattern by Rescued Paw Designs is a great way to kick start your crochet journey without getting disappointed. Such a delicate, beautiful, sweet fulfilling pattern!
Finished size is approximately 38″ X 30″
Gauge is 9 stitches for every 4”
Chain an even number to make this
blanket bigger or smaller.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista Cagle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.