- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch
- [Free Patttern] Itsy Bitsy Crocheted Baby Mittens Will Protect Baby’s Perfect Face From Scratches
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Checkerboard Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Stitch
- Debbie Harford Shared Halloween treat bag for my grandson. No pattern.
Baby blankets make a great gift for any mom to be and if you’re a beginner crochetter and you’re looking for a great pattern to start with, look no further! Here is the perfect baby blanket pattern any beginner will enjoy making! A soft blanket, stitched in pastel shades, this Springtime Squares Blanket crocheted in Caron One Pound yarn is a gorgeous baby blanket using simple crochet stitches. It’s simplicity and beauty will enchant you and everybody else.
Caron® One Pound™ (16 oz/453.6 g; 812 yds/742 m)
Contrast A Pale Green (10587) 1 ball
Contrast B White (10501) 1 ball
Contrast C Soft Pink (10513) 1 ball
Size U.S. J/10 (6 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
MEASUREMENT Approx 42″ [106.5 cm] square.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations.
Thanks to Yarnspirations for the article inspiration and image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.