- Sweet Floral Crochet Granny Square Stands Out In More Ways Than One
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous, Simple And Quick, This Easy One Skein Scarf Crochet Pattern Is Just What A Beginner Needs!
- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Adorable Textured Sherbet Shell Baby Blanket Everyone Will Love
This is such a brilliant idea! This Ribbon Christmas Tree by Poppy & Bliss (Michelle Robinson) is so easy to do yet so beautiful. You don’t need special skills to make some crochet ribbon, all you need is time and willingness to make this quick and easy crochet pattern. These sweet and fun ribbon Christmas tree ornaments are an easy holiday gift and a great decorating idea.
Finished size: 13 cm
What you’ll need:
3 mm hook
Small amounts 8 ply/DK cotton yarn. I’ve used various brands from my stash but a stiffer cotton works better than a soft cotton for these.
Aprox 13g for the tree
Aprox 3 g each in 6 different colours for the baubles
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Poppy And Bliss
Thanks to Michelle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.