- [Free Pattern] This African Flower Bag Is SO Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Timeless Buffalo Check Baby Blanket- Special Enough To Keep Forever
- Stunning Kaleidoscope Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With A Beautiful Geometric Design
- Awesome Modern Squares Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Lovely And Colorful Crocheted Flowers
A great purse is always the ideal accessory for a woman’s outfit. Purses are not only accessories, they are a part of woman’s identity and they divulge a great deal about that person’s personality. And that’s why we (at dailycrochet.com) love great patterns! Super-easy, super -cute, this pattern is great to make a perfect spring present! The lovely stripes give this cute Diana Purse, designed by talented Amber of Divine Debris, an elegant touch and ads femininity and style to your everyday wear.
Textured, stylish and simple is at the heart of the Diana Line, and definitely at play here in the Diana Purse. It’s made with worsted/ medium weight yarn and very easy to follow, making it very easy to work it up, in no time at all. While the photo only shows two colors, you could easily go wild and create the Diana in as many or few colors as you would like- put your own stamp of creativity on this straightforward yet lovely design. Perhaps a flower by the handle would really finish it off. Oh, the ideas!
2.5 – 3 oz worsted/ medium weight (size 4) yarn- I used Vanna’s Choice
- I used 2 colors but you could definitely just do this in one color
US I (5.50 mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.