- Easy Toddler Hooded Cape Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Turtle Love Blanket & Beanie For A Super Cute Baby!
- The Simple Triangle Shawl Is A Great Project To Work On While Traveling
- Versatile And Full Of Popcorns Flower Pop Granny Square Blanket
- Spectacular Crochet Square For Gender Neutral Baby Blankets
These are so quick and addicting! Make a bunch of them for yourself and as gifts. This little towel ring is really a great addition to any kitchen towels. Basic Towel Ring pattern by Kiel Lemon is super easy and super quick and can be beautifully done in your towel’s matching colors. Now your dish towels won’t fall off the oven handle anymore. This pattern is definitely a keeper!
I used Peaches and Cream crochet cotton, but any worsted weight cotton yarn could be used. Also, as noted in the pattern, my hook was actually a 4.25 mm hook. Guage is not really important for this item, so you can use any hook needed to get the size and tension you require.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Just Down Lemon Lane
Thanks to Kiel Lemon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.