- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Flower In 4 Colours
- [Free Pattern] Priceless 18 Karat Shawl To Treasure And Adore For Years
- Super Easy Crochet Skirt [Video Tutorial]
- Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern For Lazy Days At Home [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Hooded Cowl Will Get You Compliments Whenever You Wear It!
Get ready for Christmas with this fun, funny yet so adorable crochet wreath! The Grinch Wreath by Love To Be In Stitches is the pattern everyone loves simply because it makes your inner child smile! This is a unique wreath pattern and Christmas door decoration that everyone will enjoy immensely!
Lime green yarn (I used RHSS worsted weight)
Sage green yarn (I used RHSS worsted weight)
Red yarn (I used RHSS worsted weight)
G/4.25mm crochet hook
12″ or 14″ foam floral ring
Yellow and black felt
Black embroidery floss
Hot glue and glue gun (or needle and thread for sewing the eyes on)
Embellishments (eg: bells, ribbon, bows, etc) – The options are ENDLESS!!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Love To Be In Stitches
Thanks to Love To Be In Stitches for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.