- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hearts, Butterflies And Princess Crowns Bubble Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Candy Cane Dispenser Makes A Lovely Centerpiece For Holiday Dining!
- Easy One Skein Crochet Throw
- [Photo Tutorial] Genius Technique: Crocheting 2 Rows At A Time
- This Granny Squares And Stripes Blanket Is Great Pattern For Scrap Yarns
This afghan looks like a table math with featuring the Sun. I love it! This Sunrise Sunset Afghan by Dorothy Warrell is easy to make, works up quick and looks really nice. This sun motif is a no-brainer. The original pattern calls for 24 squares of each pattern. If you follow the pattern, you get an afghan measuring approximately 48″ x 61″.
Image source: ravelry
I love the beautiful baby blanket made using this pattern. If you’d like to see it, please go to the next page.