- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
- [Free Pattern] This Beary Cute Mountain Play Set Makes A Unique Gift For Kids
- Happy Crochet Square With Bobbles
- [Video] Crochet For Beginners: Patched/Pyramid Beret Tutorial
- Crochet Gray And Yellow Bobble And Mesh Stitch Blanket For Happy Babies
I love the colors in this blanket and the stitch sounds super easy. If you’ve been stuck in a rut making the same pattern baby blankets you can try this super easy pattern.The Stripe-y Blanket by Kristen is glorious, these colors are fabulous and I love that woven style stitch!
The woven stitch, also sometimes called “linen stitch” gives such a fabulous texture and it works up really fast. This blanket in these fabulous colors is both beautiful and very inspirational.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cozy Made Things
Thanks to Kristen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.