- [Free Pattern] Bring Spring Into Your Home With This Gorgeous Flowers Granny Square Blanket
- This Romantic Crochet Shawl Is A Story Of Love Perfect For Valentines Day
- [Free Pattern] This Super Stretchy, Reversible Crochet Hat Looks Knit. Really Cool Effect!
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Warm And Cozy With This Beautiful Snowflake Throw
- [Free Pattern] This Cuddly Blanket Would Make A Wonderful Baby Shower Gift
I love the colors in this blanket and the stitch sounds super easy. If you’ve been stuck in a rut making the same pattern baby blankets you can try this super easy pattern.The Stripe-y Blanket by Kristen is glorious, these colors are fabulous and I love that woven style stitch!
The woven stitch, also sometimes called “linen stitch” gives such a fabulous texture and it works up really fast. This blanket in these fabulous colors is both beautiful and very inspirational.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cozy Made Things
Thanks to Kristen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.