- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Baby Blanket- Free Until Tuesday The 8th Of Sept, 08:00 Swedish Time
- [Photo Tutorial] This How To Knit A Shoe Tutorial Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] Chic And Stylish Overcast Crochet Vest For Fall And Winter Time
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Puff Stitch Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Feminine Elegant Blanket With A Stunning Mix Of Blocks And Colorways
I love the colors in this blanket and the stitch sounds super easy. If you’ve been stuck in a rut making the same pattern baby blankets you can try this super easy pattern.The Stripe-y Blanket by Kristen is glorious, these colors are fabulous and I love that woven style stitch!
The woven stitch, also sometimes called “linen stitch” gives such a fabulous texture and it works up really fast. This blanket in these fabulous colors is both beautiful and very inspirational.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cozy Made Things
Thanks to Kristen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.