- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Tawashi Crochet Coasters
- 8 Petal African Flower Pattern Is Fun And A Great Granny Square Introduction
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Baby Blanket Pattern Works Up So Quick, You’ll Be Amazed!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Little Flower Afghan Block Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Cheerful Stripes Afghan To Sweeten Up Your Room
This trivet is so eye-catching! Great to have it in your kitchen, it also makes such a great and practical gift. The Woven Circles Trivet by Adaiha Covington is fabulously looking and so interesting. With a truly unique design, this trivet is so much fun and super simple to make. It looks so complicated but is so simple, you’ll be surprised.
Trivet is constructed from rings from a six-pack of drink cans. Other rings may be substituted, such as gaskets from canning jar lids (or even rings made from chain stitches – I used about 20 in the ones I have made).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: things to make and do
Thanks to Adaiha Covington for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.