- Modern Farmhouse Dishcloth Is Quick And Easy To Make
- [Video Tutorial] Making Your First Blanket & Hat Set Is Easy- If You Follow This Pattern
- A Brilliant Stash Busting Project This WeekEnder Blanket Is So Much Fun
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Poncho For The Trip Or For Everyday Use
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
This trivet is so eye-catching! Great to have it in your kitchen, it also makes such a great and practical gift. The Woven Circles Trivet by Adaiha Covington is fabulously looking and so interesting. With a truly unique design, this trivet is so much fun and super simple to make. It looks so complicated but is so simple, you’ll be surprised.
Trivet is constructed from rings from a six-pack of drink cans. Other rings may be substituted, such as gaskets from canning jar lids (or even rings made from chain stitches – I used about 20 in the ones I have made).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: things to make and do
Thanks to Adaiha Covington for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.