- [Free Pattern] This Bubble Dishcloth Is Super Quick To Work Up And The Texture Is Awesome
- [Free Pattern] You Will Certainly Impress Any New Mama With This Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Magical Unicorn Dress With Matching Headband- Free Crochet Patterns
- One Hour Crochet Afghan You’ll Want To Make Immediately [Video Tutorial]
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Daisy Square Is Fun And Quick To Make
I think we all agree here: this is a lovely and very unique pattern.The Starburst Hotpad Pattern by Loretta Schepp is a simple pattern, but can be deceiving if you don’t pay attention to the words. The Starburst Hotpad is a 5 motif pattern and works up quickly. It looks more complicated than it actually is. It has a lot of sewing but well worth it.
Crochet Starburst Hotpad Free Pattern
1-1/2 oz. variegated 4-ply worsted weight yarn (Color A)
1 oz. white 4-ply worsted weight yarn (Color B)
Crochet hook size G (6-4.25mm)
Finishing materials: Tapestry needle
Finished Size: 8″ in dia
Gauge: 2 rows = 2″
Pattern Notes: You will crochet five (5) individual motifs. Joining them together will create the starburst look. Keep motifs right side facing you. If making this design at home the best way to have a steady hand is get comfortable at your desk and focus on making this cute crochet design.
Image source: ravelry
Please go to the next page to watch the Hotpad video tutorial.