- [Free Pattern] Easy And Spectacular Afghan Pattern For Beginners
- Flower Circle In The Square Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Beautiful Crocheted Throw With A Stunning Design
- Fabulous Crochet Cardigan For A Perfect Look Everyday
- Very Easy And So Fabulous Crochet Tank Top Free Pattern
Are you ready to explore a new easy crochet afghan pattern? This Soft & Easy Afghan by Coats & Clark is worked using 3 strands of yarn held together as 1. The pattern looks beautiful when done in either one or more colors. The finish project is meant to be approximately 45″ x 70″.
The gorgeous blanket below is a project made by diane629. Read below her notes.
I’m using two strands held together. The original pattern was 3 strands I think. I found the pattern from thesmartyarns.com, pattern was from coats & clark I think. I’m using the one pound skeins and I’m on the third and fourth skeins now. (Source)
Image source: diane629
Thanks to Coats and Clark for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.