- [Photo Tutorial] Cute And Clever Way To Give A Gift Card
- [Video Tutorial] This Modern, Beautiful Heathered Eyelets Wrap Is Perfect For Anytime Of Year
- [Free Pattern] How To Brilliantly Transform Your Boring Cork Trivet Into A Gorgeous One
- This Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Looks So Fun!
- [Video] How To Crochet: Center Double Crochet
This little square is so cute, one can easily think of many purposes for this cutie. Diana’s Flower by Kristie-Beth is a lovely 6 inch square which can be easily extended to an 8 inch square. The difference is made by the hook you’re going to use: G or H. The pattern is great for using left over yarn, that little flower in the centre of the square looks adorable in any color.
small amounts of pink and green worsted weight yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Giving Hands
Thanks to Kristie-Beth for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.