- 10 Easy Free Crochet Poncho Patterns For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Spider Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
This little square is so cute, one can easily think of many purposes for this cutie. Diana’s Flower by Kristie-Beth is a lovely 6 inch square which can be easily extended to an 8 inch square. The difference is made by the hook you’re going to use: G or H. The pattern is great for using left over yarn, that little flower in the centre of the square looks adorable in any color.
small amounts of pink and green worsted weight yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Giving Hands
Thanks to Kristie-Beth for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.