- [Free Pattern] This Is One Of The Cutest Presents You Could Give Someone: Crochet Wine Bottle Totes
- Deceptively Simple Loop Bag Will Make You Look Effortlessly Stylish And Carefree
- [Free Pattern] This Cactus Flower Granny Square Is Fabulous And So Chrismassy Too!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
- [Free Pattern] Add Beauty And Texture To Any Project With This Gorgeous Mandala Square Pattern
Follow along with bobwilson123 and make your first mile-a-minute afghan! In case you wonder what a mile-a-minute afghan is, here is the answer: mile-a-minute afghans are created by knitting or crocheting long strips that are then sewn together. Pretty interesting, right? The beauty of making such a project is that, because you only work one strip at the time, you can easily make this afghan your project on the go.
Get the FREE written pattern here.
Thanks to bobwilson123 for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.