- Midnight Star Mandala Rug Is The Perfect Accent Piece To Any Room In Your Home [Free Pattern]
- Decorative Large Crochet Basket Pattern You’ll Love
- [Free Pattern] Here’s How To Make A Stunning Crochet Book Cover Using The Thermo Stitch
- [PAID Pattern] Stunning Stained Glass Infinity Scarf
- [Photo Tutorial] These Mini Granny Square Crochet Baskets Are Incredibly Lovely
Follow along with bobwilson123 and make your first mile-a-minute afghan! In case you wonder what a mile-a-minute afghan is, here is the answer: mile-a-minute afghans are created by knitting or crocheting long strips that are then sewn together. Pretty interesting, right? The beauty of making such a project is that, because you only work one strip at the time, you can easily make this afghan your project on the go.
Get the FREE written pattern here.
Thanks to bobwilson123 for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.