- Pretty Amazing Cupcake Beanie Hat Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Cardigan Will Take You On A Trip To The Past
- [Free Pattern] Men, Women, Boys & Girls Alike Can Rock These Mitts!
- [Free Pattern] Get Into the Holiday Spirit With This Cheery Merry Christmas Wreath
- [Free Pattern] Reversible And Expandable Modular Pocket Bag With Removable Inside Pocket
Follow along with bobwilson123 and make your first mile-a-minute afghan! In case you wonder what a mile-a-minute afghan is, here is the answer: mile-a-minute afghans are created by knitting or crocheting long strips that are then sewn together. Pretty interesting, right? The beauty of making such a project is that, because you only work one strip at the time, you can easily make this afghan your project on the go.
Get the FREE written pattern here.
Thanks to bobwilson123 for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.